Friday, September 2, 2016

QUESTIONS AND REMINDERS

Crow call to remind you to follow your heart
Can it really already be September? It does feel like it as the early morning temperatures seem to drop and the evening light fades. What lies ahead?  
As I pack away remainders from the summer's festival season I find myself wondering this more and more.  Where do I go next with my art? What do I want it to do? Online sales? And, if so, which one(s)? Studio sales? That seems cumbersome.  Other festivals and/or shows? I tend to resist this, having tried before. I feel that some of what I did this festival season worked really well, while other things did not. With the "not" things, is it only the venue or the art itself or some other of life's vagaries?
This is all head stuff.  What does my heart say? I guess what is best is to just let that crow call remind me, as somehow it so often does--follow my heart and it will show me the way.  Here goes....

No comments:

Post a Comment