Saturday, October 29, 2016

LAZY AFTERNOON PONDERING

The sky view from my chair on the deck
It is a lazy afternoon, peaceful and quiet on this last weekend of October here in the canyon. Clouds creep across the sky. Birdsong fills the air.A hummingbird whirs overhead. My mind drifts with the clouds as I ponder doors. There is a saying that when one door closes, another opens, and I have generally found that to be true. But what occurs to me in these moments is the question of when someone closes a door intentionally themselves.  Do the same things apply?  Is that other door out there? Or is it messing with the intention of what is to happen on its own?  Hmmmm.
Guess the lazy thoughts kinda go with the lazy afternoon...drifting along without intent or hoopla, just the peaceful quiet. All good.

No comments:

Post a Comment