Wednesday, February 1, 2017

FUN! FUN! FUN!

I had to laugh aloud this morning when I read my horoscope for the day:  There are people who are daunted by pressures of "having fun," unsure exactly how such a thing should be accomplished.  These people need you.
I guess we all want to feel needed, especially as life's changes take place through the years. 
Well, I'm here.  Wanna have some creative fun? (This feels a little like "for a good time, call....") I'm always up for it, whether it is through the scheduled mixed media workshops (see right column under "Pages") or unscheduled creative play time in the studio.  I'm your gal! (I guess "for a good time, call..." wasn't so far off after all, now that I think on it.

2 comments:

  1. I thought that was your number in the restroom of the bar! I'd love to come play. Hope I can figure out how!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are too funny! I hope you can figure out how, too.

    ReplyDelete