Saturday, September 23, 2017

SEPTEMBER SONG

Gone today
September is waning and there has been so much going on.The first workshop is tomorrow, is full, and I am really looking forward to both the teaching and the doing.  
Thanks to friend Laurel I was able this summer to have reproductions on wood of many of my celebrated women. They have been very well received. This lovely lady to the left is a 16x16 reproduction of a portion of a large piece that sold this summer. A fun guy came in on the last weekend and asked if I would take the "Sold" sign off the original. I laughed, but it opened the possibility and so today he picked up his slightly canted version of the original. 
So forward...what will show up tomorrow? I have birds on the brain right now...maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment