Monday, November 13, 2017

THE UPS AND DOWNS OF IT ALL

Susie
In spite of the downer of having a bad chest cold and having to cancel most of my activities, the week had a few creative "ups" to it as well.
Two custom pieces got finished at last--Susie and Mary. Both had me wondering at times why I do custom work, but ended up pleasing after a few false starts. (I'm pretty sure most of you artists can identify with the problems here.)
Journal work for November was finished and mailed and December's journal is moving apace.
But the big accomplishment...at last there is something on my GALLERY page. While not complete as yet, it is a good start and something put off far too long. Check it out! Just click on the GALLERY page in the right side column to see it.
These small feats remind me of the statement that it is not about judging the work, but DOING it that counts. Back to work!!

No comments:

Post a Comment