Tuesday, February 23, 2016

OPENING

It is not yet spring, but the Round Robin Art Journal experiences I have taken on (thanks to student Cindy Schaben) are a bit like watching the opening of flower buds.  My heart sings when I open my email to see some of the comments from participants in this monthly experience.

"This is so great!"
"Can't wait to add my two-page spread."
"This is so fun."
"I love the beach scenes."
"My fingers can't stop touching it!!!! I'm dancing in the aisles! Yippee!"

The beauty in all this is that, not only are the participants creating art pieces, they are also sharing the experience, building a community, helping each other, stretching, exploring, and boldly spreading their wings.

If you have not done an art journal, whether Round Robin or solo, I recommend you give it a try.

No comments:

Post a Comment