Saturday, February 10, 2018

IF WISHES WERE HORSES...

Five days ten sketches
If wishes were horses, then I would be riding right on down to the Laguna Craft Guild bright and early tomorrow morning to set up for sales. But, alas, a bug has gotten me and I am down suddenly with cough, fever, and sneezy, runny nose. Nope, no fun at all!
Still, the bright light in all this is the continued joy I feel when playing with these fun sketches of women. They all just make me smile. And, when I look at them, I cannot help but here a story. I thought of including these stories with the sketches, but then thought perhaps other folks might see a different story. What do you think? Let me know. I am interested to hear what you think.
Meanwhile, I think i will go have another cup of tea and lie down again.

No comments:

Post a Comment