Thursday, August 23, 2018

WINDING DOWN....AND UP

Festival season...and the summer...are winding down. Early morning walks have a slight chill and the light has changed. Clouds are edged with pink and lilac and the colors are reflected in the sea below.
This is one of my favorite times of year, in part because of the possibilities that arise with change. And change is definitely in the air. I am looking forward to what is on the horizon...in my walks and in my life.
Early morn
If you are local and have not yet made it to the art festivals here in Laguna you do have a few days left to do so. The Sawdust Art Festival goes through Sunday, September 2nd and the others are either on the same schedule or just a bit earlier so you had better move to come soon.  The days are getting cooler (at last!) and the evenings are delightful. So I hope to see some of you soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment