Saturday, June 15, 2019

DETAILS, DETAILS, DETAILS....

Working on signage details
To create something exceptional, your mindset must be relentlessly focused on the smallest detail. (Georgio Armani)

I look to create something exceptional in this, my 20th, Sawdust Art Festival. This means, as Mr. Armani says, that I must be relentless in my focus. In these last days, it now comes down to all of the details. The art work is complete and will have to stand on merit. The details will have to be on me.

Booth color. Check. Shelves. Check. Pricing....well, soon. Work station. Check. Signage. Halfway there. Business cards. Check. Educational Display. Check. Bio and Photo. Not complete.

There are myriad details still...labeling, price list to Sales Booth, bags and wrapping, and on and on. I must be relentlessly focused because this is to be a celebration of the twenty years. Focus! Focus! Focus!

No comments:

Post a Comment