Sunday, October 31, 2021

A DIFFERENT TAKE ON ART JOURNAL FUN


 For several years now I have been fortunate to be involved in Round Robin Art Journal creations. At first, I have to admit, I was dragging my feet a bit. Wondered just how much fun it could be to do a different journal of someone else's every month.

Well, now I am a convert. The journal on the left is the last one that came to me for this year of 2021. The pages seemed to have an awful lot of birds displayed so I thought they probably needed a tree. 

Thus, my own contribution...a place of rest for all the birds. And a bit of rest for all of us participants til next year's Round Robin.




1 comment:

  1. I'm grateful for the information you've provided in this article Art Workshops In Abu Dhabi For Children. You have some fantastic photographs in the preceding article. Thank you so much for sharing it. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete