Saturday, September 24, 2016

FALL STARTS AND FALSE STARTS

Several false starts in this journal entry
Autumn (or Fall) got off to a great start for me with a fun mixed media class I taught for the Sawdust After Dark program at the Sawdust Art Festival grounds.  Good folks, good fun, good art pieces, good wine, good cheese...what more could one ask? It seemed to me to bode well for the future and I have another fun start tomorrow with a Sunday Studio Workshop here at my home. It will be five hours of more mixed media exploration and jolly time (oh, yeah! and the great food brought by the participants to share.)
And, speaking of exploration, that IS half the point and the good time of mixed media and the false starts are merely the "price to play."  I for one am more than willing to pay up.

No comments:

Post a Comment