Saturday, October 15, 2016

BLUEBIRDS AND OTHER MISC.

Summer's doodling fun
I cannot believe it is already mid-October. Where does the time go? My resolve to keep up with blog posts also seems to have slipped away along with the time. What can I say?  It has been a busy couple of months filled with good things.
As I post this picture a phrase from a song runs through my mind:bluebird on my shoulder makes me happy. Yes!  While no bluebirds have perched on my shoulder, their songs and those of the other birds do fill me with gladness. Even as I sit here writing this the trees are resounding with the songs of wrens, finches, the occasional blue jay, mockingbirds, and the caw of my friends the crows. What good reasons to get up and go to it...a walk, set up for the weekend workshop, play in my art journals, and more. Tick-tock!

No comments:

Post a Comment