Monday, September 11, 2017

JUST DO IT!

Just did it!
The turnaround for this month's Round Robin Journal just seemed to come up in my face way too fast. Booth teardown from the summer's Sawdust Art Festival, stitches in my hand that hampered, clean and clear stuff that had been waiting too long, appointments put off until now...just too many things screaming to be done. Creative play just did not seem in the cards. Still...I felt guilt at not pushing myself harder. To just write "save for Cherril" seemed a cop-out. So I pulled the journal right back out of the envelope and went to work. Such a satisfying thing to do. Innovative? Ground-breaking? Nope. But an accomplishment nevertheless. Mailing tomorrow...on time even :) And I loved having the creative time and my fingers in paint once again.

No comments:

Post a Comment