Saturday, August 10, 2019

ATTITUDE: HALF EMPTY? HALF FULL?

What do you see?
It has been said that your living is determined not so much by what life brings to you as by the attitude you bring to life...kind of a half empty/half full thing. 

Proverbially, the idea that one sees the glass as half empty is the pessimistic view. On the other hand, half full is an optimistic view. Opportunity? Trouble?
Hmmmmmmmm

Good or bad, I tend to err on the side of half full...maybe even edging toward full. Am I too Pollyanna-ish? Nah! The world swings back to the wonderful all too often for that to be the case.

I ask what do you see in the image above left...I see the full moon in the most brilliant of stormy skies. Just can't help myself. Life is good. Hope you feel the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment