Wednesday, August 7, 2019

SUMMERTIME BLUES? NO WAY!

Loving the blues
Summertime here in Laguna has been truly a blessing weather-wise this year so no feelings of malaise or blues for this gal. (Well, traffic is still what it always is in the summer, but....)

I have been working on putting the fall schedule of workshops together and the first one has already generated some signups. We will be focusing mostly on the use of alcohol inks. 

I provide a variety of papers to use, tiles, and all other materials needed to create some color-rich pieces.  And instruction, of course. All this for just $75.

Won't you come play?

When:  Sunday, September 22 from 11 am to 4 pm
Where: My studio space in beautiful Bluebird Canyon here in Laguna Beach.
Why?:  Well... some great folks always join in; it's a lot of fun; you'll get to play with all kinds of techniques; good food to share.......

Need I say more?

email me at cherril@cherrildoty.com

No comments:

Post a Comment