Saturday, December 14, 2019

100...IT'S ALL ABOUT GOALS...AND GOING FOR THEM

It has been almost a year now since setting the goal to do two blog postings each week. I was surprised to see the number "100 pop up the other day when I had posted. Sounded like a lot.

If I am calculating correctly, that would mean that after this post I will be a mere three away from the goal with a full two weeks left in the year.  Hmmm. Pretty sure I missed one in October while on road trip. So.... 

It seems like even though I blew it (failures are not bad, by the way) at least once, maybe I played overachiever a couple of times as well. In any case, I am not at all displeased with the result this far. It has been a great challenge and has pushed me (at times when I did not want to be pushed AT ALL.

I'm super pleased that I didn't add any adjectives like "good" or "interesting" or "scintillating" to that goal. That would have pulled in an unnecessary judgment call. Looks like the goal will be reached, with a small glitch or two, and I am happy with just that.

What shall the next goal be? Hmmmmmmmmm

No comments:

Post a Comment