Tuesday, December 31, 2019

AND ON THE HORIZON...

Early morning horizon line
As 2019 draws to a close I find myself pondering what there might be just on the other side of the horizon line. What do I want? What do I think is there?

Creative ideas seem to abound. Doubt there is anywhere near the time to fit them all in, but considering all of them is part of the process of choosing. And half (or maybe even more) of the fun.

On the horizon are some things over which it feels I may have little or no control. Still, how they are handled is an area where I hold the reins for myself.

And, speaking of choosing...healthy choices, on so many levels, are right at the tip-top of any list I might make for myself. Continuing with, and adding to, daily exercise. Eating those leafy greens and other good choices could be pushed even further. Blessed with good health, I am reluctant to squander it, that is for sure.

Enjoying more sunrises. Basking in more of the gorgeous sunsets with which we are blessed here on the coast, adding to road trips, more time with friends and family......the list goes on and on.

Bring it all on 2020! I guess I'm ready for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment