Monday, January 6, 2020

KEEPING IT SIMPLE

Keeping it simple sometimes is best
In this new year of a new decade my thoughts turn to this blog. What do I want for it? What amount of my time can I commit to keeping it going? Should I again set myself a goal for weekly posts? These and other thoughts rumble and ramble through my mind.

Simple. Keep it simple. This very basic thought returns time and time again as I ponder.

Recognizing that simplicity is a state of mind that flows from the activities and choices we make each day, on this day with the first blog of the year I can commit to simple.

Simple means that keeping to the goal from 2019--because it worked--is the choice to make. So two blogs per week. And, like simplicity itself, the blogs will arise out of the activities and choices of the days.

Stay tuned.

1 comment:

  1. This is great. Simplicity is a great goal but not always easy. I plan on working on simplicity this year.

    ReplyDelete