Friday, January 19, 2018

CHECKING BACK IN

Just one more spread of play
I said in an earlier post that I would check back in with how the four-week Mixed Media Journaling class was going.
This two-page spread is from week three and the play continues.
One of the things I have noticed is that though I generally work pretty quickly, I am even going at a more rapid pace in this workshop setting. Not really sure why, but there it is. Also, not yet sure of the end results and how I feel about them, but I really like the way it "feels" to move that quickly.
Jacki keeps referring to me as a graffiti artist. Maybe that's about the speed? Guess I need to find myself a bridge or some train car to do graffiti on--tee-hee.
One more week to go. Again, I will keep you all posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment