Monday, January 8, 2018

I KNOW...WHAT??

Only the beginning
Yeah, yeah, I know...it's finally raining outside and it's the dead of winter and...why have I zealously begun spring cleaning? I can hardly move around my office at this point and it seems to be only the beginning as each move creates more moves and more mess. 
No resolution sparked this; it just showed up with this morning's rain. Why? Who knows. But now I am in full throttle on this.
Lots of art fodder will either go in the trash or, if you have need of specifics please let me know and I can set aside for you.
This is crazy, but back to it!!! Inspiration awaits at the bottom of all these piles I am sure.

3 comments:

  1. I can’t find the bottom here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL...definitely getting to know the feeling

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to go Cherril! Your office will feel so much better when you have cleaned things up!

    ReplyDelete