Friday, January 5, 2018

STEPPING OUT OF THE BOX

Angel page and wishes
Sometimes it is good to step out of your own box and be a learner. So I said "yes" to a four-week mixed media journaling class with the wonderful, prolific artist Jacki Long.
Let me start by saying just how far outside my box this really is...I do not like to do my work in a journal where it becomes locked into the pages for all time. Just not my style. That said, I'm in for whatever shows up in this four weeks. So far I was able to stay focused and just play with it, which had been my hope. 
I did this for the fun and the freeing aspect and found that worked in the first session. Stay tuned. I will keep you posted on how this goes. There is nothing to lose...except "shoulds" and rules and the like :)

No comments:

Post a Comment