Tuesday, March 20, 2018

SPRINGING FORWARD IN JOY

Words to live by
Weary from days of heavy activity--projects for film and other art pieces, workshops, classes, and much more-- I came across this piece I had completed in an earlier workshop in January. At the time, it seemed a good thing to embrace for the new year.
It seems that I have carefully thought about what I say yes to, so how the heck did I get to such busy days recently? 
The joy of challenge? Perhaps.
I guess the big question is if I have felt compelled to say yes to these things. I don't think so. Definitely challenged, but not compelled in any way. In fact, the challenges really were a lot of fun to take on. Just more joys of living.
And here we are in the first day of spring...the busy time! Let the fun begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment