Saturday, March 3, 2018

WHAT A DAY! WHAT A LIFE!

Just call me June
The day began sunny and a bit brisk so I headed out for a long walk along the coast. An hour into it, I was the one who was brisk...(ly) walking because the wind had picked up and the dark low clouds had moved onshore. Then, just two or three blocks short of my destination, the clouds let loose and I got soaked. It was oddly invigorating, though, and I thoroughly enjoyed myself.
Now, just a few short hours later, it is again bright and sunny. You've gotta love California weather!
On this glorious weekend I find myself filled with the joys of the walk and finishing taxes and getting back to art play. Got some new brush pens and love the depth of colors, though struggling a bit with them. Still....as is said, "the play is the thing."
I am truly blessed to be able to live this life!

No comments:

Post a Comment