Saturday, March 10, 2018

WOW! ABUNDANCE!

Crazy bits and pieces
Cowabunga! (That's what I thought of when I wrote the title for this piece.) What an apt word somehow.It denotes the excitement of wonderful things coming your way.The abundance just keeps on coming and I love it.
Up early. Mind racing. Can't sleep. A good kind of crazy energy.
The Fun Figures workshop has magically resulted in a job doing art work for a movie set. Who would have thought, right?
The drawings have become a wonderful series of varietal women each with her own special story.
Workshops are full. And magic happens at every one of them, filling my heart and my soul with joy.
And, for today, I am off to a full day of basking in literature at the Literary Women of Long Beach luncheon with wondrous stories of writing and inspiration.
What's not to like?

No comments:

Post a Comment