Tuesday, April 17, 2018

JUST FUN JOURNALING

Ready to mail
Ever since friend Cindy got me started on this Round Robin Journaling thing, I have found that most of the time, even if stressed for time, it is a truly pleasurable activity.
This month I was pretty sure my theme was going to somehow be around butterflies as I was seeing so many as flowers bloomed with the advent of spring. But that was just not what showed up when I opened the journal and began playing. 
Blue-footed boobies of all things! Or Sula Nebouxii to be precise. What hilarious creatures! They don't even look real. So they were just perfect for the rest of my theme--no butterflies, but what the heck!
I can't wait to see what shows up next month.
And, btw,look up these colorful creatures--they are pretty interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment