Thursday, May 30, 2019

TWENTY-SIX DAYS?

Surprises abound beyond these gates 
Twenty-six days somehow got me thinking about twenty-six miles across the sea...don't know why, but probably the song..."Santa Catalina is a-waiting for me...."  But I digress. 

Twenty-six is the number of days remaining until the Sawdust Art Festival holds a preview night party for artist's invited guests.

Am I ready? Ha! But I will be, of course. I am excited to be celebrating not only my twentieth year as an exhibitor, but also my decision to hang it up this year. I need to make space for whatever is coming next and feel this is the way to do it. Exciting!!

I hope you all will come visit. I don't think that I will be the only artist with some new and interesting work for sale. 

Meanwhile, guess I'd better get back to work...there is still much to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment