Monday, February 10, 2020

SO MANY THINGS I DON'T KNOW

Work in progress...stopped
Seems I'm always finding something I didn't know before. Take this crow info:
Crows aren't so much left-or right-beaked as they are left-or right-eyed. The birds' extreme binocular vision--characterized by an unusually wide field of view in comparison to other species--actually helps crows see better with one eye at a time.

Surprise! I'm really a crow.

No, not really, but the monocular vision is certainly something we have in common. Fun little fact...and something I didn't know before.

So, while I wait for my new lenses to correct my monocular vision to be put into my frames, the piece to the left will probably just have to stop for a while. Closing one eye is sometimes just too much like work. Guess the crow has one up on me, after all. Guess I knew that.

No comments:

Post a Comment