Friday, March 20, 2020

ANGELS ABOUND

With the stay at home order in place here throughout California many of us will have plenty of time on our hands for creative play. It occurred to me that to mark this moment in history I might add to my collection of angel cards with one somehow commemorating the coronavirus and the effect it has on our lives. 

Then...the AHA moment! Why not ask my many students who have taken a workshop where we made these to create their own and share with all the rest of us.

And, then, going further, why not extend this even further out, broadening the circle. So if anyone reading this wants to participate, you are definitely invited to do so.

Angels can be posted on your Instagram, here in comments, on Facebook, or you can send them to me and I will be happy to post. Email to emmagine@cox.net 

We all need more angels, right?

3 comments: