Wednesday, September 16, 2020

CREATING PERSONAL VISIONS

Creation starts with vision. Vision is a dream fed by desire and fueled by direction from the heart. I know many folks are having trouble getting started on just about anything with the many deterrents in our current world climate. As Constantin Brancusi said, "Ti see far is one thing, going there another."

It takes a lot of action, a great deal of work usually, to achieve what it is we say that we want. Yet dedication to vision leads us to the highest of aspirations.

In the past week I have been blessed to be witness to some folks who have had not only a vision, but the dedication to pull it off. I can only hope to aspire to the same. My long range vision has been the same for many years now. At times it overwhelms me in the vastness of its scope. And, yet, somehow, I always return to it. Causing what I love and what matters most to me through my art, my writing, and even my connections with others to come into being is at the core of this vision. Sharing this life filled with all the joyful qualities of living a full, rich life of integrity and purpose is basic. 

Where will this take me in the coming days? I'm starting simply. We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment