Tuesday, September 8, 2020

IN A FOG OR A FUG

DEJA VU
After a night filled with wakefulness we awoke here in Laguna to grey skies that just never dissipated. Put me in mind to just laze with a good book, but, luckily I received an reorder for some cards I had made based on long ago art.

Betty bought one card from me at the Sawdust MANY years ago, but has decided in the interim to make it her "signature" card. I am flattered and have filled several orders for her over the years.

But, alas! I am now just too far down the line computer-wise from the original image file. This meant I had to do some quick thinking and finally found a way to retrieve and fill her order. WHEW!

The lesson for me? Don't always be moving on so fast. You never know when an old image will be someone's fave.

No comments:

Post a Comment