Wednesday, May 5, 2021

GREMLINS

It's just been one of those weeks for electronic gremlins, but at least the Sawdust Art Festival lottery day had no gremlins messing with my roll.  #58 was picked and so the first hurdle has been passed. Next stop--Booth Pick Day on May 18th.
I am hoping to get what I want and be able to move forward into yet another summer festival.

But, back to those gremlins: Hard to believe. First, my tablet died right in the middle of an exciting Kindle book. Next, my phone would not send or receive calls on Monday until I rebooted the whole thing. That night, I powered off when going to bed. Then, sometime in the night...ping! What?? So phone was back on. This morning, going to check emails..."send receive error" for the entire morning. Egads! Hopefully, that has all ended. No more gremlins!!!

Sent out the first newsletter of the year and hoping for workshop signups. I don't have a large listing of contacts as if people didn't reply to the last one, they were removed. So we shall see where this goes. The blog lives on.

So a little good, a little not so much....what more could a gal ask for in a week? I just keep thinking of that phrase about keeping a sunshine kind of mind. I'm all for it!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment