Wednesday, May 26, 2021

THEN... AND NOW

then

now

Way back in the dark ages--2008 to be exact--Suzette Rosenthal and I were co-teaching for the Sawdust Art Festival spring and autumn workshops. These were long days--two of them--that required a day of setting up and tearing down at each end. 

At some point we looked at each other and asked if there was perhaps an easier way. Thus was born the Mixed Media Playtime Sunday Studio Workshop plan. We moved the whole operation (and that includes a multitude of fodder and tools) to my home studio. It  worked well for us and was sooo much easier physically. And when Suzette moved to Broomfield, Colorado I just went on with the program.

Over the years so many wonderful folks have attended these workshops. Always the camaraderie is delightful and the "play" yields a multitude of artwork, friendships, and so much more.

I have to thank Sherry Mitchell for the picture from the past and for reminding me of all the joys that have followed me through these years.

Blessings galore!!

No comments:

Post a Comment