Friday, May 21, 2021

TAKING TIME TO PLAY

 

Taking the time to play, maybe especially after the events of the past year or so, seems part of a therapeutic caring for self regimen to me. I hope all of you reading this are doing the same.

I found I have an abundance of scraps--using alcohol inks, acrylics, deli paper clean up sheets, and so much more. So the invitation to play was right there ...and I grabbed hold.

Since opting to participate in the summer's Sawdust Art Festival once again this year, I could also use some new greeting card stock. Perfect combo!

Not having a booth per se this year will seem strange, but my brain is busy seeking fun ways to utilize the 11 foot Gallery Wall. Stay tuned to see all the new and different from so many artists who have been creating during the long hiatus.

And, meanwhile, take the time to play yourself. So worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment