Wednesday, January 9, 2019

ON TO WEEK TWO...AND GORGEOUS WINTER DAYS

what a mess!
Part of blogging (at least this one) has to be about what IS, I suppose. And, in this case, I find myself having to admit that my studio is a horrible mess right now.
Winter Fantasy at the Sawdust Art Festival just comes too close to the holidays for me, making it difficult to get into the swing of things while cleaning and clearing from the five weeks of working. And, thus, I find myself with this mess!
Finally, holiday trimmings have been put away in their place. Art work that went unsold has been tucked away til the next show (or some oil baron comes along to buy it all).
Now comes the work of sorting through all the "just plain stuff" that ended up on my work table and readying for the first studio workshop of the year. What to keep? What to toss? Guess I'd better get to it.
Til next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment