Wednesday, January 2, 2019

RESOLUTION AND BLOGGING

I resolve over and over to do more with this blog. Sometimes, I have a bit of success, but more often not.
Resolutions bring success and failure
This year let's see if perhaps by doing more and perhaps even failing more at creating what I want to within the blog I can actually achieve some form of success.

Some bloggers are able to write a blog daily. Dare I even reach for that with my past level of non-achievement? It would certainly more than double my rate of failure, that's for sure. Too big a push? Definitely, a leap of faith. Am I ready? Willing?

Each year I choose to embrace some factor and let go of another. This year what I have chosen is too daunting to even breathe aloud quite yet. Does a blogging challenge fit into it somehow? It absolutely could. And, yet, I hesitate....
(Pause while thinking this through...) (But is that any way to leap?) (Nah, but...)

OK. (The pause entailed transferring laundry from washer to dryer and folding what was in the dryer. Am I any more clear? LOL!!)

Still...what the heck...here goes: I resolve to more than double the output of this blog by writing two blogs each week for the coming year (oh, the naysaying voices at work in my head...hahaha.)

Here I go...one down and only mid-week! Hope you will join me in the journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment