Saturday, January 5, 2019

I THINK I CAN...I THINK I CAN...

Why not?
Week one, Blog number two. So far so good. 
The mail art card to the left seems to express yet another thought on resolutions. Why not resolve to be creative in the year to come? 
There are so very many ways to do "creative," at least I think so. But, going back to the "Success" post, one of the best things is to just do it (Oh, no, not that Nike quote again!)
Seriously, though, creativity, like flying, starts with doing.
Begin, fail, succeed, do it again, begin again, fail, do it,.........
So why not take a class or workshop?
Watch a YouTube video to learn something new and try it? Pick up pen, pencil, paint brush, even crayon and paper and just begin drawing? 
There are myriad ways to "just do it" so why not begin?

No comments:

Post a Comment