Saturday, September 7, 2019

WHO WOULD IT BE?

Who?
Normally, I prefer to use my own images for this blog, but this one seemed to call out to me.  Perhaps it will to you as well.

Having created a space post-festival season to see what will show up, I have found myself spending many hours each day simply clearing out my spaces and ridding myself of long-saved yet unused pieces. Still unsure what will show up, I nevertheless move forward with the clear image that whatever it is will be pretty wonderful.

So what do I answer to the question of who? After a good deal of thought and with the creating space in mind, it suddenly came to me that I would need to sit down with myself. Who knows better what might lie ahead and who better to manifest?

So who would you choose to sit with for that precious hour?

No comments:

Post a Comment