Thursday, October 10, 2019

PAREIDOLIA?... REALLY?

What do you see?
Pareidolia...what a mouthful of a word! It refers to the fact that our brains are always on the alert for possible patterns in the world around us. Logic need not apply.

When you were a kid (and possibly still) did you see images in the clouds? in the wallpaper? in the intricate designs of a carpet? Well, then I guess you are already familiar with pareidolia. 

Daughter Jenna and I are off on another road trip soon and perhaps there will be many opportunities for experiencing pareidolia. I hope so. Meanwhile, with 82 blog posts complete for the year, I hope to figure a way to continue my two a week commitment while on the road. And I'm behind this week as I have been too busy with other things so expect another post probably today. Crazy, right? But goals is goals is goals...

No comments:

Post a Comment